From the sublime to the stupid, here are my top five:
1. The speech from Rocky Balboa. Rocky, the fictional character, with Sylvester Stallone’s voice about life and aging gets me every time. The younger version of me thought he was goofy until I really began to listen. I love to listen to this speech when I’m feeling blue or just don’t want to exercise.
2. Jane Fonda’s TED talk on the Third Act and women. This talk gives voice to my experience.
3. Jill Bolte Taylor’s My Stroke of Insight TED talk. Woot Woot, by the end of this one I feel good and totally positive about my own power to create a life of joy and peace.
4. J.K. Rowlings Havard Commencement Speech on the importance of failure and imagination can become the backround voice in my hear when I’m beset by doubt.
5. This is perhaps my favorite. Just a few moments to watch something that both confirms and makes me laugh out loud every time.
These five videos keep my spirits up and going through any snow storm, internal or external.